Jax Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jax Kingdom- Minecraft Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's up scattered jaxers?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alli31502

What's up scattered jaxers?!  Empty
PostSubject: What's up scattered jaxers?!    What's up scattered jaxers?!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:53 pm

Ok this message goes out to all the scattered server players. Please send a whats up sort of message so that others may know who is still with us. So far I have found out that, Marshmallowbuttz, Chuckleluck, Luiz, birdgirl, honeybeefury, Mclintock, stefanwolf, Jayjuly, NewPie08(He probably won't be contacting us that much anymore) and Ian are pretty much still in contact with the scattered players. If any of you find another old player, send a message here. Thanks a bunch!

-Alli31502
Back to top Go down
JayJuly
Peasant
JayJuly

PostSubject: Re: What's up scattered jaxers?!    What's up scattered jaxers?!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Well, I'm here and I can get craftervm back also.
Back to top Go down
alli31502

PostSubject: Cool dude!   What's up scattered jaxers?!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:18 pm

Hey JayJuly nice to see or well i guess talk to you again.  lol! I remember your cool mall on the server. BTW have you been playing on a server? Tell me the IP and stuff an maybe we can meet up?

-Alli31502  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up scattered jaxers?!    What's up scattered jaxers?!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up scattered jaxers?!
Page 1 of 1