Jax Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jax Kingdom- Minecraft Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1.4 Notice

Go down 
4 posters

What should we do with the server while we wait on the plugins to update?
Continue running 1.3
1.4 Notice I_vote_lcap50%1.4 Notice I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Create a temporary 1.4 world (will be erased)
1.4 Notice I_vote_lcap50%1.4 Notice I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Chuckleluck
Peasant
Chuckleluck

1.4 Notice Empty
PostSubject: 1.4 Notice   1.4 Notice I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:42 pm

As you may have seen on the server lately, there is a notice about updating to Minecraft 1.4. Unless you know how to change your jar (going to your %appdata% folder, making a backup), DO NOT update to 1.4 until Bukkit updates. When Minecraft asks you "Would you like to update?" click "Not now".
You will know it is safe to update when you attempt to connect to Jax and receive a message similar to "Disconnected: Outdated client". We don't know how long it'll take before Jax updates. We have to wait on the CraftBukkit developers (who are usually very fast at updating), and the essential plugin developers (those that develop WorldGuard, ChestShop, etc.) Last time, if I'm not mistaken, it took a week or 2.
It may not be implemented, but vote on what you want the server to do while we wait on the plugins to update.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBeeFury
Peasant
HoneyBeeFury

Location : That's a secret. If you ask, I'll kill you, or fling poisons at you.

1.4 Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 Notice   1.4 Notice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:23 am

I updated... but I figured out how to un update and reupdate Very Happy

Edit: accidentally copied something else... I'll see you guys again though... sorry.
Back to top Go down
Chuckleluck
Peasant
Chuckleluck

1.4 Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 Notice   1.4 Notice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:16 pm

If you need a 1.3 minecraft.jar, I've kept backups since 1.0, and I could email you it.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBeeFury
Peasant
HoneyBeeFury

Location : That's a secret. If you ask, I'll kill you, or fling poisons at you.

1.4 Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 Notice   1.4 Notice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:54 pm

K Please do that... I'm not sure if mods are told the players emails... if they aren't send me a message and I'll tell you the email. Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Norseman615
Admin
Norseman615

1.4 Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 Notice   1.4 Notice I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:05 pm

HoneyBeeFury wrote:
K Please do that... I'm not sure if mods are told the players emails... if they aren't send me a message and I'll tell you the email. Thank you Very Happy

Honey it is my understanding that if we do have ur personal email...then its kept super secret and only newpt or I know it...

Btw sorry for my absence as of late ..i downloaded the new world of warcraft expansion...it sucks ur time away.

Back to top Go down
https://jaxkingdom.rpg-board.net
mclintock
Peasant
mclintock

1.4 Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 Notice   1.4 Notice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:05 pm

Norse if Warcraft is taking away minecraft time then either..... stop playing warcraft or make mclintock a admin (second option is better) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1.4 Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 Notice   1.4 Notice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1.4 Notice
Page 1 of 1