Jax Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jax Kingdom- Minecraft Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mclintock
Peasant
mclintock

(URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:06 pm

I could get Alucard onto it (If anyone remembers him because I think he said something in chat once the whole time jax was up Smile)
Back to top Go down
iankenyon

PostSubject: chuck   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Chuckeluck could you plz start the reunion thing with the server soon hopefully soon because im starting to feel like this

Back to top Go down
HoneyBeeFury
Peasant
HoneyBeeFury

Location : That's a secret. If you ask, I'll kill you, or fling poisons at you.

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:58 am

Ah yeah, CrazyPig, the staff were pretty annoying, I mean I ask everyone if they'd like to try my torture device, and they should leave their stuff home because they may die, and then two staff members go into it, they end up choosing the wrong side, and then they die, and they say how there's no way to survive and blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
mclintock
Peasant
mclintock

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:02 am

XD now does "the annoying staff" include your sister and mother?  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
HoneyBeeFury
Peasant
HoneyBeeFury

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:35 pm

I better go tell them you think they're annoying stinkheads.
Back to top Go down
mclintock
Peasant
mclintock

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:07 pm

Uh WAIT WAIT WAIT... I simply asked a question......
Back to top Go down
alli31502

PostSubject: Oh I see now..   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Dear well everyone from Jax Kingdom,

Now I get why none of you never come on too CrazyPig. Yeah that server is pretty insane. Well if you want I can look up some family friendly servers. If your wondering I have been on NexusQuest for quite some time and well its pretty enjoyable. I hope to you see you guys there but still it comes no where near as fun as Jax. Well lets all still keep in touch! Hope to see you like seriously soon. I miss you guys, I mean Jax Kingdom WAS my very first server I LOVED.

See you all hopefully very soon- Alli31502  lol!
Back to top Go down
alli31502

PostSubject: HI everyone (again)   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:38 pm

Dear Jax Kingdomers

Well I just looked a bunch of Family Friendly servers umm two seem kinda good one I cant find the Ip but I might keep looking another might work out but it said that they have a small as 5 year olds play. You tell me if it sounds good, I am going to go try it out and I will post in a bit of how it is (me and julia92106, my sister, will take a look)

From, Alli31502

PS.  lol!  lol!  lol!  the name of the server is called MineSquish  tongue   Razz 
Back to top Go down
alli31502

PostSubject: Never Mind   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:42 pm

UH i know this is like right after i just posted but turns out you need to be white listed so that server is off the list, I will try out the other and tell you guys what its like (if it even freaking works  Neutral )

Bye for now, alli31502
Back to top Go down
mclintock
Peasant
mclintock

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:50 am

alli after you post a message I want to point out if you have something else to say you can just hit the edit button in the upper right corner Smile
Back to top Go down
alli31502

PostSubject: lol ok   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:52 pm

Dear Mclintock

Lol ok then Mclintock. I'm curious, have any of you guys been playing on a server at all? If so tell me.

From Alli31502 lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Dylanizer

PostSubject: another reply   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:09 pm

im waiting for the reunion too! if it works of course.... bounce sorta getting bored with intercraften but i do play on there. feel free to get whitelisted! its very easy. the staff is nice and onyx223 used to play on there so you can go on tere  cheers  the owner is tmad40blue just plz join there im begging!  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
HoneyBeeFury
Peasant
HoneyBeeFury

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:26 pm

I think we should plan a reunion on a server that one of us has, I know mc, and Chuckle are both able to make servers, although if anyone wants to volunteer to make a reunion server, for some scheduled day, just say something.
Back to top Go down
mclintock
Peasant
mclintock

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:44 pm

The problem my server has is that my computer is junk and cannot even hold up me and alu playing much less more peoples now chuckle has pretty computer.
Back to top Go down
Chuckleluck
Peasant
Chuckleluck

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:25 pm

I can certainly host a reunion server, I just need a date. I even have the old Jax world if you guys are interested  Razz 
Back to top Go down
HoneyBeeFury
Peasant
HoneyBeeFury

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Ooooh! Old Jax World! We could hang at the mansion and play with the torture machines! It'd be so fun! Remember the good old times with that? I remember people saying they'd go in, and then whining at me for killing them, but it was still fun! And we could try going on like a week or so from now, so everyone can see.
Back to top Go down
Chuckleluck
Peasant
Chuckleluck

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:25 pm

My main concern about setting the day is that it works for everyone, and it's far enough away that the message gets out.
Back to top Go down
alli31502

PostSubject: Reunion.. maybe   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:59 pm

Whoa a reunion an HECK YEAH on the old server!!!!!!! God how I miss that place...
Uh maybe this summer could work or spring break cause spring break is next week for me but I am guessing the summer would be the best time.  lol! The server should be called the Scattered Jax. The real Admins or whatever should just be the jax kingdom or the jax kingdom people that had played for a LONG time. As you can tell I am very anxious if this really does work out...  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce  (I am like dos faces :3)

An old Jax Kingdom Merchant, Alli31502
ps. Yes i remember what rank I was even after what two years. Its really been dat long Sad???
Back to top Go down
iankenyon

PostSubject: WOOOOT   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:05 pm

Cool im cool with that idea guys maybe June 30th at 2:00 P.M. (or 14:00 if you would like).  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool 
Back to top Go down
alli31502

PostSubject: well..   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:05 pm

Actually guys I don't think June 30th can work because my family and tons of friends from Sweden are going to be away for like I don't know two weeks for vacation and stuff.  Crying or Very sad Shocked Exclamation Question  Uh maybe an earlier date (which would be sort of nice) or late date. Yea I forgot so sorry.. Could like if it works and if ChuckleLuck might get it working could we do it like maybe next weekend or in a few weekends or whatever?

Sorry about Crazy schedule, alli31502

Back to top Go down
Chuckleluck
Peasant
Chuckleluck

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Yeah, I don't think we need to schedule it THAT far in advance Razz I was thinking next weekend, but I might be busy so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
alli31502

PostSubject: Sounds good!   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:44 pm

Sounds good to me and I am usually not very busy on weekends. Plus like you said I don't think it has to be until summer. I am sure most of us will be busy by then any ways during summer.

Hope this will work out with everyone, an old Jax Kingdom Merchant, Alli31502
 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
mase2

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:53 pm

Wow this is nice. Anyone remember me?
Back to top Go down
Alli31502

PostSubject: Re: Hi   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:22 pm

I think I remember you Mase2. Yeah we are planning on bringing back the old server. ChuckleLuck has the old map so we might launch it next week. Nice to see you again or at least chat.  Razz

From an old Merchant, Alli31502
Back to top Go down
mclintock
Peasant
mclintock

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:22 pm

Mase I remember you had that enchanting room under your house and it was you, me, chuckle and a few other guys who made the house on top of the nether after I got up there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next