Jax Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jax Kingdom- Minecraft Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chuckleluck
Peasant
Chuckleluck

(URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:40 pm

Yeah I remember you mase. I don't remember any of the stuff mclintock remembers, but I remember you Razz 
Back to top Go down
HoneyBeeFury

PostSubject: Tooooooo lazy to sign in. :P   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:27 am

I remember Mase! I think I friended him on my 3DS, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Chuckleluck
Peasant
Chuckleluck

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 pm

Ok, I can host a server Saturday. I might be gone for a while and not in it, but the server will be up. I'll start it around noon US central time (1 PM for those on the east coast, 10 AM for those on the west). I'll post the IP on here once it's up.

IMPORTANT: The server will be 1.7.5. In case you didn't catch it, Minecraft just updated to 1.7.7, which means you'll manually have to switch back to 1.7.5. The post below this will explain how to do that.

ALSO IMPORTANT: This doesn't have to do with the server. Minecraft's servers recently found a security breach, which means your password might have been leaked to hackers. To be safe, Mojang and myself are recommending you to change your password. There is no way to know if your password was leaked, so be safe, not sorry!
Back to top Go down
Chuckleluck
Peasant
Chuckleluck

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:31 pm

HOW TO GO BACK TO 1.7.5:

In the launcher, before clicking "Play", click "Edit Profile":
(URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 Mcprofile0
Now in the window that comes up, find "Use version". It'll probably be set to "Use Latest Version". Change it to "release 1.7.5".
(URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 Mcprofile1
Finally, click "Save Profile" and play Minecraft 1.7.5.
(URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 Mcprofile2

To switch back to the latest version, repeat the steps above, but change the "Use version" back to "Use Latest Version".
Back to top Go down
iankenyon

PostSubject: YAYYYYYY   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:56 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
THANK GOD THE SERVER IS COMIN BACK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mase2

PostSubject: yay   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Great, see you soon I guess. Smile
Back to top Go down
alli31502

PostSubject: WHOOT WHOOT   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:50 pm

That's awesome that this could all work out (hopefully). I will be on as earliest as I can. We should throw a huge party at the old Sky Castle in that DJ area, well of course with everyone we can gather. Lets see who I have seen speak on this website or people that have been spoken of...

-Me
-ChuckleLuck
-HoneyBeeFury
-Mase2
-Marshmallowbuttz
-Mclintock
-Luiz
-Ian
-Dylan
-Onyx
-Videogamer98
For now that's who I can remember so tell me if I missed anyone...  lol! 

See you all very very soon, Alli31502  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Chuckleluck
Peasant
Chuckleluck

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:25 am

Due to the short notice I gave, not everyone on your list might come, Alli. BUT I hope to see some of them, and if this becomes a recurring thing, I'm sure we'll see them again Smile
Back to top Go down
iankenyon

PostSubject: TheAwkLord   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:22 am

does anyone remember TheAwkLord? the guy who pretty much hated me? still either way I'm fine with him, just don't let him trash talk to me  lol!.
Back to top Go down
iankenyon

PostSubject: sry im a bit busy for now but i'll get on asap k   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:27 am

Is it ok if im on at 7:00? I am going to be a (little Smile ) busy today. hope you guys feel  sunny  if you hang with me at 7:00 to 9:00-10:00 P.M.
Back to top Go down
iankenyon

PostSubject: topic i think is concluded?   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:32 am

so I started this topic and pretty much concluded it and in this case saved everyones life.
WOW!cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers  cheers 
btw does anyone play World of Warcraft? if not heres the link!

Battle.net/
Back to top Go down
HoneyBeeFury
Peasant
HoneyBeeFury

Location : That's a secret. If you ask, I'll kill you, or fling poisons at you.

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:20 am

There was only one person I did not like, but if they're there, I'll suck it up.

Also, Ian... The server isn't coming back, there's just a reunion on Chuckle's server, for it.
Back to top Go down
Chuckleluck
Peasant
Chuckleluck

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:54 pm

It's a little early, but the server's up, and will be up until about 9 PM tonight (for reference, it's almost noon here, so if you live in a different time zone, do the math).

The IP is
Back to top Go down
iankenyon

PostSubject: hey.   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:57 pm

I'm gonna miss this server it was around once, now its gone. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
mclintock
Peasant
mclintock

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:38 pm

And once again the forums are dead honey why don't you post some artwork or something?
Back to top Go down
iankenyon

PostSubject: Idea   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:11 pm

If anyone has the time and money to set up a nice server and wants to do it please do so in the next few months cause this server has gone to the devils castle  Twisted Evil pale 
Back to top Go down
Chuckleluck
Peasant
Chuckleluck

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:12 pm

I think if someone had the time and money to set up a server, they would have months ago.
Back to top Go down
iankenyon

PostSubject: than i guess this means... Goodbye?   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:55 pm

I guess this means goodbye the server was good while it lasted peace.

2014-04-1621:54:49[wow][/wow]
Back to top Go down
iankenyon

PostSubject: GOODBYE!   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Its final unless I see a new server created in one month I'm done with this group.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad 

2014-04-16
21:57:44
[wow]Battle.net[/wow]
Back to top Go down
HoneyBeeFury
Peasant
HoneyBeeFury

Location : That's a secret. If you ask, I'll kill you, or fling poisons at you.

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:49 am

Well, you can give up if you want Ian. I personally am going to wait till nobody whatsoever expresses any interest towards the server. Including Chuckle, and Mc. Or I'll wait until somebody grows up, and has enough money for them to recreate the server.

... When I have money, if my parents allow it, I may try hosting the server, but who knows...

It may never come back, and that's very sad...

But anyway, I'll do as Mc asked, post art stuff! Stinks I can't scan my sketches anymore though, I like how they look a lot. Although currently... I dun really have anything good to post, soooo you'll have to wait awhile for that.
Back to top Go down
Luiz187
Peasant
Luiz187

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:40 pm

I will host it off anyone is still around. Email me at luiz.matthew187@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://otbotweb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP   (URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(URGENT) WHEN WILL JAX KINGDOM SERVER BE BACK UP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3